59:43 (Read 816 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wingz

Professional Noob

Yeah. What he said. Shocked That's one fast dude!

Roads were made for journeys...

Oh please, I run sub one hour half marathons all of the time Clowning around
        2009: BQ?
        Wingz

Professional Noob

LOL! I'm still trying to get close to the sub-1 hr 10K... Big grin Blush Roll eyes

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LOL! I'm still trying to get close to the sub-1 hr 10K... Big grin Blush Roll eyes
            You and me, both! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hmmm ... still a bit of work for me to do then. Confused That is really unbelievable ... I am soooooooooooo envious.

Running ... just keep running!

Why is it sideways?

Incredible. Anyone have a link to the overall results? Modified to add: Found the link: http://results.houstonmarathon.com/houston/ To put this in perspective, he averaged 68s per 400. To get some idea of this performance, go out and run a 68 second 400 tomorrow (if you can) and then think about putting 52 of those back-to-back.

Now that was a bath...

The official race website confirms Ryan ran a 10km split of 28:21 on the way to his triumph. Wow! I am so dreaming of this man tonight. In a platonic/running but totally shallow sense of course. Incredible story. Thanks for posting Trent. Claire xxx
                • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                    I was just a little behind him. 2:17:20 OK ... A little more than a little.
                    mikeymike

Wow, I've heard those Houston courses were fast (some say short but I guess we'll find out for sure now) but who would have thunk that fast. Damn.

Runners run

Go Pre!

I can run for an hour Smile
                        vicentefrijole

Wow. Great finish photo too! Big grin
                          vicentefrijole

Wow, I've heard those Houston courses were fast (some say short but I guess we'll find out for sure now) but who would have thunk that fast. Damn.
                            I think it will probably hold up? The article says: "Both the men's and women's Half Marathon races were the official 2006 USA Championships for the distance." It'd be really lame if they didn't measure it right for the championship race. Big grin
                              I can run for an hour Smile
                              So can I but I can only cover about 6 or 7 miles doing it. Not 13.
                                Race video. Incredibly impressive. Shocked

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.