Garmin stopped synching with Windows 10 (Read 55 times)

My Garmin no longer synchs since I got Windows 10. Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

an amazing likeness

If you were previously  using Garmin Communicator and uploading directly to RunningAhead -- you can no longer do that under Win10.

If that's the case, install Garmin Express and setup the connection between Garmin Connect and RunningAhead and you'll be all set.

If you already have Garmin Express installed and it's not working...ignore the above. You'll need to figure out why Garmin Express isn't working.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

If you were previously  using Garmin Communicator and uploading directly to RunningAhead -- you can no longer do that under Win10.

If that's the case, install Garmin Express and setup the connection between Garmin Connect and RunningAhead and you'll be all set.

If you already have Garmin Express installed and it's not working...ignore the above. You'll need to figure out why Garmin Express isn't working.

Yah, I've got Garmin Express already.. Boo. wonder if it is the new IE or Edge or whatever they call it that's the problem.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

an amazing likeness

Garmin Express doesn't use the web browser, so it's not an Edge (browser) issue...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

I've had to put Garmin Express on my Windows 10 shortcut thing since most of the time I need to manually start Garmin Express. Once you restart it, it will pop up it's "start" screen, then click on the Forerunner icon, hit the "Sync" button. Then it downloads.

That did it! Thanks!

I've had to put Garmin Express on my Windows 10 shortcut thing since most of the time I need to manually start Garmin Express. Once you restart it, it will pop up it's "start" screen, then click on the Forerunner icon, hit the "Sync" button. Then it downloads.