Change of units (Read 643 times)

freckles

Hey there, I have changed my default from kms to miles as I have been running longer distances. It's showing in my summary and in my pace, but the distance for each individual run/course is still listed in kms. Is there any way to change them all to miles without editing each run/course individually? I am actually probably anal enough to do that but it would take hours! Any help much appreciated!! Smile

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi I suspect that workouts are stored in the units they were entered (eg I do most workouts in miles but 10k races I enter as 10k). When I check my workout list it has miles for the ones I entered as miles and KM for the KM races. Looks like you need to spend some time changing the data ... or stay calm and accept the old data is in KM! I don't think I've helped ... Confused Neil

Running ... just keep running!

eric :)

freckles, There's no need to convert your distances. They are stored and displayed as how you entered them because that is the only way to keep precise distances. If you ran a 5k, you want it to be listed as a 5k instead of 3.1 miles. I highly recommend that you leave the entries as they are and use the time to run more miles. eric :-)
        freckles

take your point! thanks! Big grin

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.