Andrea...is it goin' down? (Read 417 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

burn, baby, burn! Hope you guys are safe this weekend. With this drought I worry that there will be a repeat. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

ahhh dewey....truly the laughingstock of GH. Tongue I thought i saw on the weather that there is a chance of rain on Thursday- if we get that, i think things should be fine...yes there will be fires (what's a fireworks display on Dewey without a couple token burns? lol) but nothing unmanagable...but if we miss out (as we have most of the summer), it could become a repeater. digging the heat though...Damn, Mother Nature is smiling on me this week! Yesterday felt warmer than today- I could tell it was hot because my face felt like it was burning instantly after stepping outside. That's hot. can't wait for the silly CGF stuff to be done...H wants to do the parade but i'm going to see if i can pass that off on my parents.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've never actually done the parade. Pretty much just the eating fest surrounding the fireworks. And the lameass race. k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

the parade is next to impossible unless you stake your spot by tomorrow (or maybe it's today- i can't remember how far ahead they let you claim prized patches of the grassy knoll...). Roll eyes i'd like to start going again, just so that i can see hannah's reaction and enjoyment...but CGF really isn't for locals. Working folks can't get time off to do the stuff (this week is untouchable if you want a day off or what not)...there's never anywhere to park (unless you want to get ass-raped by people who turn over their yards for parking)...and it's just too crowded- i'd be so afraid that hannah would get lost or separated from us. might opt for the fireworks though. It'd be nice to watch them from the radio station- what a prime spot that is! But the lot fills up by 2 in the afternoon, and i just don't have it in me to spend almost 10 hrs down there!
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

i just don't have it in me to spend almost 10 hrs down there!
            I hear that! k

~ Sarah Kay