New PB - 1km - (Read 1833 times)

jayskydee

Alright.  Now you can spell anemia... and you magically bring it up as a condition you have.  And you are trying (poorly) to taunt me about being bitter wrt your speed.

Puppet.

Well Hang on, I posted my achivement if you dont want me to get better tough cos I will

xor

Yeah, each post is seemingly innocuous enough but, viewed from a few steps back, it's all bullshit. Recently one morning I loged on at about 6:30 AM with my coffee and every single "recent topic" posting down the right side of the community was either started by or last responded to by jayskydee. I'd call that abuse and making an concerted effort to reduce the value and quality of this community.

x, I'm agreeing with you.  You don't need to make the case to us.  Send something to eric.  You aren't alone.

Prince of Fatness

Yeah, each post is seemingly innocuous enough but, viewed from a few steps back, it's all bullshit. Recently one morning I loged on at about 6:30 AM with my coffee and every single "recent topic" posting down the right side of the community was either started by or last responded to by jayskydee. I'd call that abuse and making an concerted effort to reduce the value and quality of this community.

Just hit the ignore button in your head.  I actually find some trolls entertaining, but this one here is pretty lame and boring to be honest.

Not at it at all. 

Just hit the ignore button in your head.  I actually find some trolls entertaining, but this one here is pretty lame and boring to be honest.

You know, I never thought I'd say this but I think our beloved Dick is more intellectually stimulating.  At least I've found his (Richard's) point rather intriguing and somewhat worthy of argument (not his mannerism, though).

xhristopher

I too find some trolls entertaining. I followed the recent Richard saga with interest but anyone could have easily ignored that thread if they wanted to. The problem comes in when so many get littered. See my comment about every recent topic above. The only option to ignore that morning was to look at something else, which I promptly did.

PaulyGram

Fast is better than long

How do you know the distance was 1km?

Do you know who Conrad Dobler is?

2017 Goals: Give up goals; they're stoopid

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm the rest of the night;
              Set a man afire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

What in the Jehu?

Feeling the growl again

You know, I never thought I'd say this but I think our beloved Dick is more intellectually stimulating.  At least I've found his (Richard's) point rather intriguing and somewhat worthy of argument (not his mannerism, though).

Tricky Dick's drivel often leads to intelligent and informative discussions (not by him of course).  This dude's posts just lead to spelling corrections.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

jayskydee

Folks, since jayskydee has been trolling on just about every thread for a week or so my will to follow or participate in what's going on here has gone way down. Her/his postings neither funny or insightful, nor do they conform to any reasonable community standards. S/he's just making up stuff ... and not even creativly.

Can we just ban this user and IP and get back about our business??

Eh fuck no I did manage that time. Bet you 50 pounds that no old man could manage that time.

Eh fuck no I did manage that time. Bet you 50 pounds that no old man could manage that time.

x, I'm agreeing with you.  You don't need to make the case to us.  Send something to eric.  You aren't alone.

Seconded

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

jayskydee

Ha

Define: old

And get out your wallet.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

jayskydee

Again I dont get the picture, whats it meant to mean?

jayskydee

Define: old

And get out your wallet.

62 years

Again I dont get the picture, whats it meant to mean?

Indeed.