Dream Car (Read 955 times)

BIS

High Horse

What would yours be? It can be a classic or a new car. You don't have to drive it but you can't buy it as an investment to make money and you have no expenses associated with it like tires and gas no matter how or much you drive. This will be a car that you can give away later, but not sell.

Mine Dream Car:

You?

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member ~ Groucho Marx.

Village people

A little red MG or Spitfire. I have one rule, no carseats allowed!

xhristopher

BIS

High Horse

lol

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Can I only pick one?  I guess if I can only pick one car it would be a pink 57 Thunderbird, hardtop convertible. If I could have two cars it would be the 57 T bird and a 69 camaro ss/rs in black.  (I can't figure out how to add photos)

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

BIS

High Horse

Can I only pick one?  I guess if I can only pick one car it would be a pink 57 Thunderbird, hardtop convertible. If I could have two cars it would be the 57 T bird and a 69 camaro ss/rs in black.  (I can't figure out how to add photos)

Nice. Like this?

Nice. Like this?

Yes, like that.  That is a just a SS and the racing stripes are nice but I've seen it in and driven it in all black before and I liked it a whole lot more.  I know it's still the same car, same engine, and same transmission but I just liked the feel more of the all black one. 

I like the Buick, they made some nice cars. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

Chasing the bus

AAR Cuda. Make mine the 4 speed please.

AAR Cuda

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
                    Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

Menace to Sobriety

Nice. Like this?

My mom went with me to test drive one of these when I was 16 (almost 40 yrs ago) and had just got my license. It was a 3 speed and I barked the tires in every gear. When we returned all she said to the sales guy on the way out the door was "Over my dead body"

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

BIS

High Horse

Big grin

For me, there are levels of dream cars.

Level 1: Maybe someday if I really scrimp and save (67 Shelby GT500).

Level 2: Maybe if I chose to simply live in said car instead of a home (Ford GT).

Level 3: No chance in hell. (Bugatti Veyron). 

Level 2: Maybe if I chose to simply live in said car instead of a home (Ford GT).

I like your level system.  Love the level 1 and 2 cars. 

Steph 

BIS

High Horse

I would just like to drive the Veyron for a couple hours on a closed track with a very long straight section. I am not a Ford guy at all but I would certainly make an exception for a Shelby GT500. Carroll Shelby was a automotive genius. We lost a real pioneer last May.  Sad

Here's a shot of mine. Actually a 1970 Boss 302 in grabber blue would be my real dream. This was as close to it as I could afford.

1970 Mach 1 

And a video:

http://s227.beta.photobucket.com/user/mwillis68/media/mustang/VIDEO0024.mp4.html

Also got a '66 coupe

1966 Mustang

Willis

EDIT: Got the image link to work, and added a pic of the '66