And now for something completly different..... (Read 487 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Oh, and let's not forget the "Idiot Olympics". Big grin
    Sorry to be the QA here, but that was the "Twit Olympics". It included the "marathon for incontinence" where contestants frequently ran off into the bushes to relieve themselves. If I could only remember useful information as well as I can recall lines from Monty Python, I'd be a genius.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Sorry to be the QA here, but that was the "Twit Olympics". It included the "marathon for incontinence" where contestants frequently ran off into the bushes to relieve themselves. If I could only remember useful information as well as I can recall lines from Monty Python, I'd be a genius.
      I believe t'were the "Upperclass twit of the year" contest. did

Imminent Catastrophe

It turns out we were both wrong. It was actually "the 27th Silly Olympiad": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16iNk1hLJt4

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

Gotta TRI

Classic Python!! LOL Big grin
          2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
            Second City Eugene Levy, Andrea Martin, John Candy, etc. But, grew up on Python.. Dont think you can really beat that!

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is it sad that we have a cat named "Erik?" E's an 'appy cat! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Is it sad that we have a cat named "Erik?" E's an 'appy cat! Big grin
                I just spent four hours burying the cat. It wouldn't hold still--jumpin' about, howlin'...

Another Passion

Remember, always look on the bright side of life... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1loyjm4SOa0

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"Life's a piece of shit, When you look at it." That line always cracks me up... Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Upright Citizens Brigade. Tongue But if I had to pick one of the list it would be Monty Python. Big grin
                        E's NOT the Messiah! His name is Brian and he's been a very naughty boy! Cool

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Python, not even close. And you can take THAT to the minstry of silly walks!