Help me to be strong... (Read 831 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoomie, we are completely cut from the same cloth! Wink Congrats on your new baby!
    Heh...we don't stand a chance against feline wiles... Wink k ETA: did was really the weak one. Had he not taken the little furbaby into the garage and built a fire in the woodstove for him we wouldn't be in this "predicament." Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Heh...we don't stand a chance against feline wiles... Wink k ETA: did was really the weak one. Had he not taken the little furbaby into the garage and built a fire in the woodstove for him we wouldn't be in this "predicament." Big grin
      It's always the husband's fault! James has REALLY gotten attached to these kittens (the strays I found TWO WEEKS AGO) and when I ask him what we're going to do with them, he says "well, we'll figure something out" Tongue Nice to be married to such sweet guys though, right?
      2009: BQ?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's always the husband's fault! James has REALLY gotten attached to these kittens (the strays I found TWO WEEKS AGO) and when I ask him what we're going to do with them, he says "well, we'll figure something out" Tongue Nice to be married to such sweet guys though, right?
        Ha, so you have 2 new kitties, too, 'eh?! Yeah, big softies. One of the first things did said was "his coloring is like Thistle's!" (his childhood kitty). Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay