ADDING SHOE IMAGE (Read 617 times)

Rocket Man

HOW DO I ADD A IMAGE OF MY SHOE TO MY EQUIPMENT PAGE?
    eric :)

Right now, that's automatic. If you specify the brand and model correctly, it will appear automatically.
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Huh, I don't get a photo. I have Pearl Izumi, SyncroInfinity shoes. Is there a reason I don't have an image? Thanks!

The data is pulled from Amazon. Even though Pearl Izumi SyncroInfinity seems to be the correct spelling, Amazon has it as "Pearl Izumi, Syncro Infinity". I'm sure if you add a space, the image will show up.
          half mile

It would be cool in the future if you could add an image for equipment. for shoes it seems to be fine being automatic but I have a few bikes that now look nothing like how they did when I first got them. thanks again eric for the sweet site Big grin
              Eric, Nice feature to use the amazon catalog. But can you help me on this one? Rollerblade Speedmachine 100 Men's Inline Skates 2009 is the description of my inline skates at Amazon. This is a little to big for the inputfield on the equipment page of running ahead. An other strange behaviour is that the activity field everytime is set to bike. Now are the wheels of my skates relative big, (100mm) but for sure not 28 inch Smile thanks Dirk

Anyone have pizza?

Hi Eric,

So I just purchased a pair Brooks Infiniti 2 sneakers for my running.  The image didn't show up.  So I went to the Amazon site to see how it was named (http://www.amazon.com/Brooks-Infiniti-Running-White-Silver/dp/B001HZYV1G/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1249394390&sr=8-2)

According to Amazon, they call it Brooks Men's Infiniti 2 Running Shoe.  I've tried several ways, but I can't get the image to pop up.  Under Make I have Brooks, under Model, I've tried several combinations (Brooks Men's Infiniti 2 Running, Men's Infiniti 2 Running Show,  Infiniti 2 Running Shoe, and just Infiniti 2) but none of them work.

How should I be entering this to get the image?

Thanks Eric, and thank you for wonderful work over the years!!!

I have planns to continue work in that area, since the Amazon API is not working nicely (mostly because many people do not enter the shoe names properly).  I'll add the ability to let you upload pictures then.

Anyone have pizza?

Actually, that would be fantastic!! Thanks Eric!!!