Conversations in Panera Bread... (Read 1552 times)

Well duh. Mix raisins with pickles, mayo and peaches and of course it will be yuck. Even La Brat knows that. Well, that sounds good. But seriously, would you mix raisins, pickles, mayo and peaches? Really? Yuck.
    I could mix raisins and peaches. And then pickles and mayo. I think a sauce with pickles, raisins and mayo could work. If you ask anyone who knows me, I have really weird eating habits. Like, ketchup goes on EVERYTHING. And i often dip my french fries in ice cream.
    Probably eat a raisin, pickles, mayo and peaches "bagel", that's what.
    ahh, you are too fast for me. my typing is not the best when i have had some alcohol. lol! but yes, that would actually taste rather good i think. but you'd have to add an egg on top. Smile
      Incidentally, my airport bagelry has something called a french toast bagel. Tastes like toast and syrup. It's the bomb. Except for when they are stale. Which is kind of weird in a meta-way because french toast originated as 'the thing you do with stale bread'.
      Fantastic. I oughta get out of the master's form more often. Or into bed earlier.
      Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

this is true. i personally believe blueberry is the #1 bagel, followed closely by cinnamon-raisin as #2.
        +1 and +1
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hubby just returned home with a loaf of "sourdough" from Panera. I wish it were blueberry "bagels," instead.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Damn. That's like grounds for divorce. Wink
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn. That's like grounds for divorce. Wink
              I don't think he bought it...it was a leftover after a training ride. He returned home with his random bagel chips, too (not sure if they are bagel or "bagel").

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Salt bagels. I LOVE salt bagels. Panera doesn't sell them. Einstein USED to sell them but quit because people perceived them as unhealthy. I guess cinamon crunch "bagels" qualify as healthy. The Midwest is a culinary wasteland... Pardon the interruption. Please resume your discussion on blueberry pseudo-bagels. TC Nascent Bagel Nazi P.S.--Kooky, you're curry and chocolate cake is enroute. Wink

"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead..." J. Buffett There are two rules in life: 1.) Don't sweat the small stuff 2.) It's ALL small stuff

an amazing likeness

Just a quick announcement that I will be eating lunch today at Panera. Chipotle chicken sandwich, chips, to-go, $6.74.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Just a quick announcement that I will be eating lunch today at Panera. Chipotle chicken sandwich, chips, to-go, $6.74.
                    The one by the mall? With the horrible parking lot? Good luck! Wink

an amazing likeness

Probably not, I try to avoid that one because of the parking...when I head there, the trick is to sneak up from behind and use the parking lot next door, the abandoned steak place that is now some wireless shack.

I've been to that one.

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Salt bagels. I LOVE salt bagels. Panera doesn't sell them
                          Panera doesn't sell any bagels.
                            Trent I don't feel like going back through the thread for the official list of approved bagels but is wheat a bagel? I bought some wheat bagels and I want to know if they are wheat "bagels." Thanks.

Runners run

an amazing likeness

Panera doesn't sell any bagels.
                              So what you're saying is that Panera bagels the bagel.

Classic bagels come only in plain, salt, sesame and poppy seed. Onion and garlic bagels are acceptable. So too are pumpernickel and rye. But that is it.
                                Mikey - you lose mta: eep grammar!