1500 miles...been there, done that (in pictures)! (Read 1109 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

1500 miles behind me in '08...looks like this: Here's the 1500 mile marker (a no trespassing sign...my teeny tiny camera phone is definitely more phone than camera): The feet that got me here... What lies ahead: In a nutshell...2008: • highest mileage year since I started running almost 3 years ago • first marathon • first trail race I wasn't sure I'd make it this far...the first half of '08 brought with it persistent asthma issues (better living through chemistry, nowadays...and for the rest of my life) and then right knee problems that still dog me a bit ('09 may bring with it prescription orthotics, methinks). Goals for '09...weight loss, first really hard trail relay, PRs in pretty much all distances (especially the marathon...it made me its bitch on the first go-round...I have a score to settle, now), 1750 miles. ETA: photos that work...stupid Verizon gallery

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha!

~ Sarah Kay

LOL Smile I can't see your pictures though. I can normally see everyones.
          And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

^^^ is a dork (of course, I'm a fan of dorks, so take that for what it's worth)!

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't see your pictures though. I can normally see everyones.
              Oh, and blame Eric...or Trent. Whichever is more convenient. Big grin Is it the pics in the original post that you can't see? Then blame Verizon.

~ Sarah Kay

^^^ is a dork (of course, I'm a fan of dorks, so take that for what it's worth)!
                ?
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey...if you're not careful you're gonna confuse me with that avatar. I don't need help with that, ya' know--the blonde hair is bad enough! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

i confuse myself. BIG CONGRATULATIONS! really cool.
                      Oh, and blame Eric...or Trent. Whichever is more convenient. Big grin Is it the pics in the original post that you can't see? Then blame Verizon.
                      Ummm... I also cannot see the pictures. Should I send hate mail to Verizon?

Ryan

Former runner

What pictures? Looks like Verizon wants us to login. login.verizonwireless.com --> error Sad

Ross

Oh Mighty Wing

omg every time I see zoomy is jscovill - this is too ahrd!!! oh and YEAH ZOOMY!!!
                            Congratulations!!! You have been there, done that, and with time to spare. Smile

Michelle

A Saucy Wench

I cant see the pics either. Angry

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Mishka-old log

Zoom-zoom. You are awesome. Really! Nice job this year. I'm glad you didn't have to push off that marathon to next year when your knee was really worrying you. Congrats on a great year!