Brr... (Read 849 times)

Wouldn't that just blend in with all the other littering of cups, etc.? Big grin
    Excellent point Joni, I'll just toss them into a mountain of water cups. Daddyo's video just added another item to my bag (if I can find it) , the digital camera.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

bas

Z-Z, whatever you will be wearing and carrying (shirts with or without turtleneck and/or thumbholes, camelbak, camera, special socks, mittens, snowboots...) Good luck & enjoy!!! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

corland

I just found this thread. Good luck to everyone! I'll be there for the full freezing my ass off with the rest of ya BTW...weather.com just lowered the forecast to 30 degrees, feeling like 23
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cory, how did you do? Assuming my planning all goes well, I will be running the full next year, too. Don sure does put on a nice race...and the weather couldn't have been better! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay