Weirdest thing you've ever seen on the ground during a run..? (Read 11262 times)

Saw not one, not two, but three cowboy boots on the side of the road today. Found the first one next to a bridge and then found the other one about a mile and a half later. A few yards later I came across boot number three. Weird. They didn't look like cheap boots either.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

jfa

Not on the ground, but got whacked in the head by a bat last night.Right around sunset. Didn't hurt, just kinda glanced off the side of my noggin.Probably scared him as much as it scared me!

Not on the ground, but got whacked in the head by a bat last night.Right around sunset. Didn't hurt, just kinda glanced off the side of my noggin.Probably scared him as much as it scared me!

Hahahaha!  I thought at first that you meant a baseball bat!  Not that getting hit by a baseball bat is funny...laughing at myself for thinking that.  Nevermind...I'm digging the hole deeper aren't I?

Dead fish...whole, small, dead fish.  That's the weirdest so far for me.

KerraM

Wow, I wasn't aware that bats really existed ...  good thing none live around here!

jfa

They are creepy, but harmless. They also eat thousands of mosquitoes a day, so they are our friends.

New one - last night on the boardwalk, running and a crab scooted across with it's claws up in the air. I laughed at myself because it startled me!

flatland mountaineer

Not weird but I scored a pair of only slightly rusted vice grips that I found in the road last week that now inhabit the tool box on my service rig. :-)

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

Imminent Catastrophe

Used condom. In Central Park, of course.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xor

A tyvek bodysuit, like what a painter or drywaller might wear.

Soiled.

As in, it had poop wiped on it.

Gotta love livin in the big city.

A lady walking along the side of the highway with a backpack open and overflowing with stuffed monkeys!!
                      I saw a vibrator today. Black eye

Me too.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm still trying to conjure the scenario where one would have reason to toss a vibrator to the side of the road. 

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

I'm still trying to conjure the scenario where one would have reason to toss a vibrator to the side of the road. 

Such a waste......

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Such a waste......

Well, not if it's broken...but was the user driving along when they discovered their toy was defective and just hurled it out of the window?! 

~ Sarah Kay

Menace to Sobriety

Well, not if it's broken...but was the user driving along when they discovered their toy was defective and just hurled it out of the window?! 

Maybe she bought a Chevy Volt and didn't need it any more. Or a Pontiac Vibe? Or a Ford Probe?

Geez, I never realized how many cars had phallic names.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Maybe she bought a Chevy Volt and didn't need it any more. Or a Pontiac Vibe?

*rimshot*

~ Sarah Kay