Gait test (Read 536 times)

I belived you call it a Gait test to determine if you under/over pronate and to determine what type of running shoes are best for you....... My question is - where do you actually go to get one?? Does any normaly running shoe store have the ability to do one?? I have just noticed that a number of people mention at and in all the years I have been running I have only had one (and I think it was a quasi test) at the Boston marathon pre marathon festivities by the Adidis guys..... Just curious to know where I can go in Massachusetts to do this???

Champions are made when no one is watching

Scout7

Do you have problems with your running? If not, then I wouldn't worry about it.
        podiatrist or sports medicine clinics
        kcam

Call your local running stores. One of them is bound to have one. Up & Running here in the Bay Area has one (shameless plug for a friend's store) if anyone here needs one. Big grin
            Im not having any problem.....I have a new pair of NB 1223 and really like them.......just like to do right thing and never have had a test (not sure if I really need one) more interested in what you guys think....

Champions are made when no one is watching