GPS Maps (Read 627 times)

When I click on the "map" tab for any run that I've uploaded I get a close up of CA (I'm in MI).  Does anyone know how I get views of my runs back?  The only thing I clicked once was that "gpx" on the upper right of the map wondering what it was, but can't find anything related to gpx using the search function.   Did that possibly screw things up?
    eric :)

Joni,

I checked your log and everything is working correctly.  Which browser are you using?  If you're using FF, try pressing Ctrl-F5.

Hi Eric.  The browser is IE8.  I just checked the maps again and they are the same for me (close up of part of CA), but discovered that if I press the little blue four arrowed "fit map to view" button, I can see my local map.  It doesn't stay that way though, because if I exit and come back CA is there again.  I thought maybe I could change a setting somewhere to maybe adjust the zoom?? but I don't see any that would affect the map view.
        flovesparko

Sockoni,  I'm having the same problem.  All my maps worked last week but now they all show the same map,  a section I never run.   I use IE.
            Sockoni,  I'm having the same problem.  All my maps worked last week but now they all show the same map,  a section I never run.   I use IE.

Are you getting a map near the area you run, or are you getting CA too?

flovesparko

I get a local map just west of where I live

Nothing has changed in that area.  Do you see a yellow error icon on your status bar (it's at the very bottom of your browser window)?  You still should give Ctrl-F5 a try.
                  Nothing has changed in that area.  Do you see a yellow error icon on your status bar (it's at the very bottom of your browser window)?  You still should give Ctrl-F5 a try.

Ok, I tried the Ctrl-F5, but it didn't seem to do anything.  I did see a yellow triangle Error symbol on the lower left side of the screen.  Now, however, I looked at my maps, and they are all coming up fine!!  I didn't need to click on the "fit map to view" either.    I don't know what changed, but it's working now- no error symbol....

Joni,

I believe the problem is with your browser.  If it happens again, could you click on the yellow triangle and get the detail error message so I can see what the problem is?  Thanks!

eric :-)

Joni,

I believe the problem is with your browser.  If it happens again, could you click on the yellow triangle and get the detail error message so I can see what the problem is?  Thanks!

eric :-)

Yes, I will!    Thanks Eric!