Saving a default workout (Read 51 times)

Efes

Hi Eric,

I don’t know if it’s an error or a legit problem but it kind of annoys me so I just wanted to run it by you because you might not be aware of it and you might have an easy fix

When I upload from my FR910XT I get the import list. Many of my workouts are in the category of ‘Default’ since it’s not running or cycling. So when I save a workout I change the activity from ‘Default’ to ex ‘Walk’. When doing so the initial value (‘GPS interval&rsquoWink in the Interval set is deleted and before I can save the workout I have to put something in the field. I don’t really use this information for anything so I normally copy the initial value and paste it in again. It would be nice though if the initial value wasn’t deleted in the first place. Would this be possible? I’ve tried to create ‘GPS interval’ as an Interval set but got the message this message; “This interval set already exists and cannot be added”. But it’s not a value in the drop-down list of Interval sets together with the ones I’ve tried to create myself.

Normally I have to different pair of shoes I do my walks in and I’ve created them both as equipment and related them to my ‘Walk’ category. But every now and then I take a short stroll in something else than one of these two pairs. When I’m saving my workout however I can only chooses one of the equipment’s I’ve created – I can’t choose ‘No equipment’? But if I save the workout and the afterwards entering it in edit mode it’s possible to choose ‘No equipment’ which I would prefer to use when I’m not walking in any of my preferred shoes.

Please let me know your thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Efes

eric :)

Hi Efes,

I see what you mean.  I'll see if I can do something about it.

eric Smile

eric :)

Hi Efes,

I made a small change for you.  I hope it will be enough.  When you switch activities, the page will keep the interval set name if the new activity has the same name.  You may have to enter the interval set name once more per activity but should be automatically selected after that.

eric Smile

Efes

Hi Eric,

Thanks, looks like the bit with the interval set is working :-)

I don't know if you have had a look at the part concerning equipment but I still have to save the workout and the enter it in edit mode afterwards in order to change to 'No equipment'.

Cheers,

Jesper