should have brought my own toilet paper... (Read 748 times)

After all the times I've read that advice on here and laughed it off, I found myself today in a situation where, at the end of my run, I SPRINTED to the nearest park restroom, did my thing, only to find... no toilet paper. Dead lesson immediately learned! Big grin BRING YOUR OWN TOILET PAPER!
    "If you want to become the best runner you can be, start now. Don't spend the rest of your life wondering if you can do it."
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That is why I developed what I call the "Runner's S**t Kitâ„¢." My waist-pack for most runs contains: 1) Toilet Paper 2) latex gloves 3) a few diaper wipes 4) Large Zip lock bag for clean-up (of paper products). Look for soon at a running store near you.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

Use a sleeve. I have a few t-shirts that are missing parts for that reason.
          In a pinch, a sock will work.
          x-country_grl

I was at a race and there was only 1 restroom out a total 80 miles. we had to go bathroom in the woods. we went threw 5 whole rolls of T.P.!! Embarrassed
              In a pinch, a sock will work.
              i contemplated using the sock. but i just couldn't bring myself to taint it...i love my running socks. Blush
              "If you want to become the best runner you can be, start now. Don't spend the rest of your life wondering if you can do it."
              Scout7

I'm sorry, and no offense is meant by this statement.... But is no one else utterly amused by the irony of this story being posted by someone with "-poo" in her screen name?!?!?!
                  I'm sorry, and no offense is meant by this statement.... But is no one else utterly amused by the irony of this story being posted by someone with "-poo" in her screen name?!?!?!
                  lol was the first thought after reading the post.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Imminent Catastrophe

As they say: "There's those that have, and those that will..." and BTW:
                    That is why I developed what I call the "Runner's S**t Kitâ„¢." My waist-pack for most runs contains: 1) Toilet Paper 2) latex gloves 3) a few diaper wipes 4) Large Zip lock bag for clean-up (of paper products).
                    I might add, 5) hand sanitizer. For the post-race food, if you don't have the latex gloves (or even if you do)

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

none taken, its a nickname i've had for life and so i'm immune to all jokes Smile
                        Use a sleeve. I have a few t-shirts that are missing parts for that reason.
                        HAHAHAHAHA!
                        2009: BQ?
                        Scout7

Hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do......doodoo.