500 Miles (Read 930 times)

Hey! I just realized I hit 500 miles today! I'm in the 1,000 mile club and wasn't sure when I joined if I'd really be able to make the mileage, but I think I'll do it no problem!! Wewh hewh! Big grin
      Woo Hoo SISTA! GREAT JOB.... does that mean that your Turtle Mascot will get replaced? Wink

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

Ditto...nice job....so you going to go out and celebrate this auspicious occasion and buy yourself some new running gear?? p.s. great picture on yer log
        Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Well done ... you should easily make 1000 miles now ... Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Nice work, Joni!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Think Whirled Peas

Excellent!!!!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Thanks everyone!
                does that mean that your Turtle Mascot will get replaced? Wink
                Ha! Not yet. Rumor has it more miles make faster legs. Looking forward to the day when the wittle bugger goes bye bye.
                so you going to go out and celebrate this auspicious occasion and buy yourself some new running gear??
                Kelly, I love the way you think. Absolutely! Big grin
                  Hey! I just realized I hit 500 miles today! I'm in the 1,000 mile club and wasn't sure when I joined if I'd really be able to make the mileage, but I think I'll do it no problem!! Wewh hewh! Big grin
                  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS Joni!!!! YOU ROCK!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS Joni!!!! YOU ROCK!
                    Hey Pam!! Thanks! OMG. I have to go do some crunches now.
                      Hey Pam!! Thanks! OMG. I have to go do some crunches now.
                      You're welcome! Just sign up for an Ultra and start training hun Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

A Saucy Wench

Wooohooo Joni!!!!!!! Pam - just train for an ultra huh? Yeah, I dont think my abs would look like that Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Just sign up for an Ultra and start training hun Wink
                          Hmmmm. What's that saying? Cart...horse...? Smile
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Girl, you had BETTER be running the GR HM! I am gonna be there with the didlet and our HTFU sign cheering all my RA peeps on. Big grin Awesome progress, girl...and to think a year ago you were on the bench. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Awesome progress, girl...and to think a year ago you were on the bench. Smile
                              :shivers: Ew!! Don't say the "b" word! Thanks Kirsten!
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

:shivers: Ew!! Don't say the "b" word! Thanks Kirsten!
                                I won't let you go back there if you promise to drag me away from that horrible place, too. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay