Leg Twitch (Read 964 times)

Any one have experience with involuntary leg twitch. My wife said last night my leg was twitching every 30 seconds in bed. I didn't even wake up to notice it.
    "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
      Restless Leg Syndrome? I've been having a neck twitch for almost 6/7 months now. No pain... next just snap, crackles and pops

Vim

This is the only time its happened. Don't think its RLS. "Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a neurological disorder characterized by unpleasant sensations in the legs and an uncontrollable urge to move when at rest in an effort to relieve these feelings. RLS sensations are often described by people as burning, creeping, tugging, or like insects crawling inside the legs. Often called paresthesias (abnormal sensations) or dysesthesias (unpleasant abnormal sensations), the sensations range in severity from uncomfortable to irritating to painful. "
          my husband says i do this all the time, especially right when i'm falling asleep. i had no idea i did this and never wake up because of it. no idea what it is though...
          GP160

Sounds like you might be part labrador retriever....my dog does that a lot Wink
            Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
              Sounds like you might be part labrador retriever....my dog does that a lot Wink
              It's funny to watch my dog dream and her legs moving like she's chasing a squirrle.