Happy, Merry, Ho Ho Ho! (Read 799 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

(disclaimer: omitting the ho ho hos in Australia) I'm ordering my Garmin TODAY! did told me this AM to go ahead and place my order...as yesterday he ordered his Cannondale mountain bike! Bwahahaha!!! Merry Fit Christmas...to US! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I'm ordering my Garmin TODAY! did told me this AM to go ahead and place my order...as yesterday he ordered his Cannondale mountain bike! Bwahahaha!!!
      Congratulations! I've had mine for over a week, but I've only used it once so far, and don't plan on using it again for a couple of weeks. But I really want to play with it. Damn me and my off season! Hehehe. You'll have fun with it.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Congratulations! I've had mine for over a week, but I've only used it once so far, and don't plan on using it again for a couple of weeks. But I really want to play with it. Damn me and my off season! Hehehe. You'll have fun with it.
        Blaine, you timed that purchase very poorly, I must say! Wink did's really geeked about his mountain bike--it will allow him to get rides in when road conditions are too slippery for his roadie. We're gonna keep our butts moving outdoors all Winter if it kills us! Though if we had space for a treadmill I'd definitely be eyeballing one of those.... k

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

K, if he is buying a new mountain bike (Cannondale, no less) I think that that is worth multiple Garmins. You could give them as gifts. ... To RA folks ...Like those members you've never met ...Who live in Maine ...And could use a Garmin. Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Go Pre!

(disclaimer: omitting the ho ho hos in Australia) I'm ordering my Garmin TODAY! did told me this AM to go ahead and place my order...as yesterday he ordered his Cannondale mountain bike! Bwahahaha!!! Merry Fit Christmas...to US! Big grin k
              Happy Ho-Ho-Ho to you !! (Harry Connick Jr. - can you hear it?) Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Happy Ho-Ho-Ho to you !! (Harry Connick Jr. - can you hear it?) Big grin
                Ooh...I should go find my CD. I loves me some Harry Holiday tunes! The other day we had on a local easy listening station that has started to play holiday music 24/7. Woot! Nothing like a little "Holly Jolly Christmas" to get one in the spirit! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay