This Isn't Pull-Ups.com... (Read 1078 times)

WayneMott

Sweet!  

My girlfriends gym has a yearly competition called the "Body Weight Competition"  The objective is to bench press your body weight for as many reps as possible and then go directly to the pull up bar and max out reps there.  Last years winner was 46 reps on bench and 50 pullups.  That is so insane.  My goal is to eventually get halfway there.   Right now I can bench my body weight 11 times and do 20 pullups.

Tiefsa

You realize that you should be posting pics of your arms now, right?  Just sayin'...Wink

A basic shirtless photo, taken with your phone will work. 

This is getting too Anthony Weiner like.  Please don't!  

LRB

Supp Bue!

I did 24 in a row once as well...one an hour, for 24 hours in a row! : : rim shot : : Thank you, thank you I'ill be here all week.  Try the veal, it's great!

zonykel

I can't do a full pull up any more. I used to be able to do several pull ups (less than 10, for sure) when I was in my 20s. I suppose one can get started with negative pull ups until developing enough strength to do a full pull up. Not sure I'm motivated enough, though :-)

Hip Redux

Did you know that pull-ups.com actually IS the website for Pull-ups (the diaper)?

Yes, I looked.

Bouncy Butt

Runner's legs I have not

I did a push-up today. Well, actually I fell down and had to use my arms to get back up, so close enough.

Training pants or not, you rock, Buelligan!

John Rustle

^^^fussy biatch

You sure they weren't chin-ups? Big grin