Best Running Clothes!! Is it More Skin or Less Skin? (Read 546 times)

ginchinyan

Okay, what I want to ask is if whether it is better to wear shorts and sleeveless or I'm better off to wear long jog pants when I do my training and fitness? What do you say based from your experience?

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Okay, what I want to ask is if whether it is better to wear shorts and sleeveless or I'm better off to wear long jog pants when I do my training and fitness? What do you say based from you experience?

It's best if you cleave your running attire choices to the average kinetic energy outside.  When your epidermis resembles that of a defeathered goose, I suggest you apply more.  If it resembles the slick surface of your tongue, then remove layers until you violate local customs not but local ordinances.

This practice has served me well.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

#artbydmcbride

Probably the more skin the better.........but post some pics here so we can be sure. 

Runners run

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

It's best if you cleave your running attire choices to the average kinetic energy outside.  When your epidermis resembles that of a defeathered goose, I suggest you apply more.  If it resembles the slick surface of your tongue, then remove layers until you violate local customs not but local ordinances.

This practice has served me well.

+1  

steph  

If what to wear is really challenging you, there is a widget over at RWOL to help you out.

http://www.runnersworld.com/what-to-wear

ginchinyan

Haha! Thanks everyone for the replies! It's just that I've heard about chafing and I sure don't want to have that, so I asked about the best clothes to wear! But the ladies are ever so supportive, I'll be sure to look good, girls Wink

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It's best to keep your widget covered.

ginchinyan

It's best to keep your widget covered.

Eeer, thanks!

ginchinyan

Probably the more skin the better.........but post some pics here so we can be sure. 

Haha! Sure thing, Wink

This is what all the cool runners are wearing these days. RW says so.

The Runsie

Dave

jfa

ginchinyan

I asked because I want to avoid chaffing! It was a very decent question! But thanks for the image, lol!

ginchinyan

The Runsie

Thanks Dave! Smile

SheCan

I'm one to wear less, but I see those who always seem to wear long pants, full hats, and sleeves.  Truly I don't see how they do it, especially where we live.  The only thing I can guess is that people must handle the heat very differently.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

The Runsie

That made me giggle!