Asics Gel Artic WR (Read 1094 times)

Another Passion

They've worked pretty well for me too. Just make sure you use short ones or you'll end up with painful hot spots when you run or worse yet, screw holes in your foot. I almost bought the Asics Gel Artic WR last year though--it was very comfy!
    Could someone post some photos of their shoes with screws placed in them? I'm gonna have to do a lot of winter outdoor running in prep for my April maration and I know there will be days I have to run where the roads will be nasty. Thanks!

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Could someone post some photos of their shoes with screws placed in them? I'm gonna have to do a lot of winter outdoor running in prep for my April maration and I know there will be days I have to run where the roads will be nasty. Thanks!
      Here you go - freshly screwed. I had them done at the local running store. The fact that they are "trail" shoes should offer a little more protection in the winter temperatures - at least I hope so.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Pearl Izumis, huh...better make sure you don't "jog" in those babies. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Pearl Izumis, huh...better make sure you don't "jog" in those babies. Wink k
          Confused

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Their recent ad campaign... we are not joggers
              Sounds to me like "real" runners wouldn't be wearing shoes either - really Wink

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sounds to me like "real" runners wouldn't be wearing shoes either - really Wink
                I know...funny, huh. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay