Workouts - could there be a basic notes page added to a workout? (Read 612 times)

randombloke

I like the log because it has a very usable interface and doesn't try and cope with every type of training. But it would be useful to have more information attached to a workout. For example a gym routine changes regularly. Would it be possible to have a basic note screen attached to each workout for freetext. In my case I would use it to write out my gym routines, for biking I would probably add some notes on servicing or whether I had the same bike setup. None of this stuff should clog the current screens, but it would be useful to keep it. thanks for a great site
      I thought the workout screens already had a "notes" field: Maybe I didn't understand your question though.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

randombloke

those notes are for an individual workout that you do at a particular time. I was thinking of notes that you add when actually create a new workout (in options). For example I would like to create some different Concept 2 rowing workouts, also an arms routine, a leg routine and each of these is made up of multiple exercises which would be good to list. Eric has helpfully provide some default templates for the big activities like a new run, bike, swim etc. It was my idea just to have a freetext page for those that you create yourself.