I am officially a Grandma! (Read 871 times)

Now that was a bath...

I'd be blushing now if it weren't for the fact that my rather large ego spares me from such troubles Wink Mr Knight. How about we make a pact. I'll post more if you do. I should have an update on my leg soon too. I am dying to know if the expensive and painful shock treatments actually worked! Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    JakeKnight

I'd be blushing now if it weren't for the fact that my rather large ego spares me from such troubles Wink Mr Knight. How about we make a pact. I'll post more if you do. I should have an update on my leg soon too. I am dying to know if the expensive and painful shock treatments actually worked! Claire xxx
      My life is now complete. Should I die tonight, know I died happy. Nice to see you, Grandma.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Now that was a bath...

JK, I am going to post more than you. Which is entirely pointless. But somewhat delicious. Claire xxx
          Which is somewhat pointless. But entirely delicious.
          I fixed that up for you, Claire. Wink

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

JakeKnight

JK, I am going to post more than you. Which is entirely pointless. But somewhat delicious. Claire xxx
            No. Bikini pictures would be delicious. You should get to work on that. And if you can't find me posting out here in The Great Scary Place, you know where to find me. Come to think of it, that'd be a good place for you to post those bikini pictures.

Now that was a bath...

You missed so much whilst you were gone Babe. Hey - are you a married man now? I can't remember when the planned nuptials were! Big grin I am a quiet presence in the Scary Place but I do occasionally lurk there. Mostly because I like Jeff & Mike Wink There's so much talk about running there though. It's difficult for a recovering addict like myself. This injury has been really difficult for me. It's summer here and everyone seems to be doing one sport or another. I tried swimming in the sea last week and even that was too much for my leg. My problem is that I am too competitive. Even when I broke my stupid leg I had to do it better than everyone else. Oh, and if you hadn't left us for so long, there was indeed a post of RA women in bikinis and underwear but I have a feeling that my pics were taken down a while ago so you plain missed out there. Eddie was also nice enough to post a picture of himself in his underwear in a different and unrelated thread that became equally as popular for a while. Should'a'stayed. Shouldn't'a'gone. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
              JakeKnight

Oh, and if you hadn't left us for so long, there was indeed a post of RA women in bikinis and underwear
                This post is stupid without a link. I'm still technically single. I think she's waiting for a better offer. So ... are you ever planning on running again? Can't you just duct tape your leg together and go? Maybe take a few days off per week? What a sissy.

Eddie was also nice enough to post a picture of himself in his underwear in a different and unrelated thread that became equally as popular for a while.
                  I missed the bikinis, but Eddy's mirror shot was a trip for me. I think everyone wanted to know what was on the mirror.

Vim

Now that was a bath...

Jake, my Sport's Doctor looked into his crystal ball and didn't see running anytime soon. I have decided to take a break during 2008 in an attempt to heal this leg properly. Instead of running I am going to breed. I like breeding. It's fun. When baby #5 gets here I will put my baby making days behind me and say hello to my running ones. I intend to train for a year and then take part in Waiheke, January 2010. I want my first race back to be the one that broke me. I don't feel like I can move on from this until I beat that demon. I want to run that f^&king race and I want to win it. If you start saving now you can come race it with me. I can't link the post because I can't be bothered to find it. Plus you need to know the secret handshake. No Scout - not that handshake. While you were gone, I adopted Scout as a sibling. Brother love is a perverse and wondrous thing. Claire xxx
                    JakeKnight

If you start saving now you can come race it with me.
                      My calendar is now marked. Don't be surprised if I show up. Cool