Google really is invading our privacy (Read 974 times)

Prince of Fatness

jeffdonahue

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/02/uk-france-google-idUSLNE82100N20120302

See, my bigger question would be why the hell didnt he just go in the house instead of peeing on his lawn.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

See, my bigger question would be why the hell didnt he just go in the house instead of peeing on his lawn.

He's FrenchWink

steph  

He's FrenchWink

Oui Oui (Weewee)

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Feeling the growl again

It says "rural village", so without seeing the photo this does raise some possibilies.

Have you ever lived in the country?  Such a thing is commonplace outside city limits even in this country.  During the pre-start staging of major running events, even downtown Chicago. Wink

I don't think he's embarassed because he did it, but because his photo was plastered for all to see.  After all he's a man....the world is his bathroom....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

xhristopher

I don't really know how he can demonstrate damages since half the other guys in his town probably piss on their own front lawns. I lived in Germany for 5 years and noted pissing in public was normal. I've seen a bus driver pull over and take a piss in front of his loaded bus. I've seen a guy get out in a traffic jam, face the backup, and take a piss. People piss on everything at Oktoberfest! Come to think of it, I now think I need to sue someone for being subjected to this.

Natural weed control

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A few years ago the Google cam caught me on a run (my belly doesn't actually look preggers...I think my top must have been caught by the camera mid-poof or something).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A few years ago the Google cam caught me on a run (my belly doesn't actually look preggers...I think my top must have been caught by the camera mid-poof or something).

Maybe you and the french dude can get a class action suit going?

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Maybe you and the french dude can get a class action suit going?

I just want an appearance fee, like any celeb would. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

Heel striker.

Not at it at all. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heel striker.

Ha, I think JLynnBob said the same thing...though my shoes wouldn't tell the same story.  Most wear is still concentrated under the ball of my foot (I think I sorta twist/pivot my foot a little, so that could explain part of that).

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

So maybe don't piss in your front yard if you don't want anyone to see you?

Runners run

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yes, I'm checking Google Maps now, and I see each one of you sitting in front of your computer.

xhristopher

The "Number 1" french fry joint in Holland is called Manneken Pis