Too HOT (Read 791 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

There's not many times that I'm grateful for Scottish weather but reading this post is one of them. I ran tonight in low 50s and rain!!! Yes
    Hey freckles, what's the weather like in Inverness in October? Anyway, I picked a good time to get out of the South. 58°F in San Francisco. Crater Lake will be 36°F Saturday morning. Aaaahhhhh....

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

wellington has been low 50s this week. perfect running weather. i sit here listening to you guys describing the heat and humidity and i just don't know how you do it. you are all amazing to be out there anyway
        88 degrees with 80% humidity at 7:45 PM for my 5 mile run two nights ago. Came in only 22 seconds slower than my usual pace, which really surprised me, considering I felt like I was breathing in a bucket of water. Ugh... I took last night off, but I'm staring at the same conditions tonight. A storm is moving through, so it'll either cool down a bit or get even murkier. Perhaps we should all flag this thread to read six months from now when we're all complaining about the cold! Big grin

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright