Why does it matter??? (Read 1343 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Why does it matter? Because when your house burns to the ground and someone you never met offers to take you in and make space for your belongings it's kinda bad form to start rearranging the furniture the moment you walk in the door.
    Thanks for the analogy--I think it is spot-on. Smile I hope we all have a great 2008 at RA! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

MTA means "modified to add." When you modify a post, a little note goes up that it was modified and at what time. "MTA" is just to clarify what you were changing.

Roads were made for journeys...

mikeymike

MTA means "modified to add." When you modify a post, a little note goes up that it was modified and at what time. "MTA" is just to clarify what you were changing.
        Wingz, he knows, he was just bustin my chops. Wink

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Massachusetts Turnpike Authority? Wha? Are you threatening me? Gimme a break I just got here.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Wingz, he knows, he was just bustin my chops. Wink
            Ah, well I got that exact same question earlier tonight so I thought maybe it was just a RA thing. Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

undue monkey

But Mike, it goes to my point. People here are just generally super cool and helpful. And I'm not just saying that because she's a martial artist and could easily kick my ass. MTA: OK, I'm kissing up to avoid a beat-down. My avatar title is just barely a joke.
              Vally

All I was trying to do was ask why it mattered what people posted if it is a public forum. I think you guys have a lot of good material that could translate into a RA rules of the road. I apologize for provoking and not knowing what MTA stands for (wingz Smile) I got tired of seeing people's posts being questioned so I asked why it mattered. Have a good evening y'all. I am going home. <insert> Smile Hey LRN - If you see this.....thank you for your response. It is a bragging point for me that you replied to one of my posts. </insert>

undue monkey

Valerie, first let me say that in my book the only thing that beats coming home to a 5yo is coming home to 5yo and a 3yo. Sure it's louder and it costs more, but you also get squeezed harder and they'll rat the other out when something gets broken. Second, I can't see why you or anyone else should apologize for asking questions. Cheers, Keith