I need Boston Marathon Pictures (Read 567 times)

Tiefsa

Hey RA Community!

I need some Boston Marathon pictures taken by you or your friends or family.

I want to use your pictures for a video that I'm going to make about the qualification standards for the Boston Marathon.

Instead of just having my lovely talking head on the whole video, I want to mix in pictures that you guys have as I talk about the qualifying standards for 2014.  2013 is now closed.

Hey RA Community!

I need some Boston Marathon pictures taken by you or your friends or family.

I want to use your pictures for a video that I'm going to make about the qualification standards for the Boston Marathon.

Instead of just having my lovely talking head on the whole video, I want to mix in pictures that you guys have as I talk about the qualifying standards for 2014.  2013 is now closed.

How many do you want?  Where should I send it to (e-mail)?

Have you tried Jim Rhoades? There should be enough there to get you started.

http://jimrhoades.com/12/boston/

mikeymike

If it's for commercial use, get Jim Rhoades' permission before using and always give photo credit.

Runners run

Tiefsa

If it's for commercial use, get Jim Rhoades' permission before using and always give photo credit.

Yeah, it's for commercial use, since I'll post the video on YouTube.  I'll make sure to give the photos credit with links.

Thanks for the info on Rhoades - I'll email him.  Nobby, To email me pictures, just send them to tiefsa (at) yahoo.com 

Here is the video.  Thank you so much for the pictures!  

Nice job on the video coach.  I was sitting on the Roarke bridge in Lowell yesterday, cheering on Baystate Marathon runners when Jim Rhoades ran by.  For all the great free pics that he takes of Boston area runners, I hope somebody snapped a good one of him.

Baystate is always in demand as a great course for running a BQ time, if we could somehow find a way to guarantee conditions like yesterday we would sell out faster than Boston itself.  What a great day for a run along the river.

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.