how cute is my cat (Read 686 times)

... but she is as naughty as she is cute.
    2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ohhh...I love her! Have you seen my newest favorite photo blog, icanhascheezburger.com? Lots more precious kitties (and other furry friends). That's where my avatar came from... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ohhhh I need to check that one out! I love cuteoverload.com stuffonmycat.com
          ohmygod, SO FUNNY!!! It's also how I talk to my cats ... is that weird? Is it weird that I make up songs about my cat...?? Wanna hear one ?? Nah, forget that I asked Blush
            Since we are sharing cats: Mitty "The Doormat" Curly "The Ruler of all things"
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I love cuteoverload.com stuffonmycat.com
              Yep...those are also sites I can spend hours on. I'm a crazy cat lady! And I, for one, would LOVE to hear your kitty serenades! Here is my Thor: Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Well, I can't figure out how to post a pic of Elektra...I put her on Webshots here: http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/16/17/7/50/26/2638750260101012684sztZqK_th.jpg And, she is my Avatar. Can anyone, please explain how to post pics? Thanks!
                If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
                  Thor is such a sweetie!!! RunningNorm, you have to upload a picture first -- try www.photobucket.com . Then, put in the tags, and put the web site "url" of the picture in between.
                    sorry , that was < img="" /> < mg="" />
                      And as for my song ... sung to the tune of "Fergilicious" Ahh-hem (clearing throat) She's Spunkalicious but, she's not promiscuious 'cause they cut out her girlie parts and now she can't have kittens Spunkalicious (hot hot) Spunkalicious
                        This should be a photo bucket picture of my cat...but, I am too stupid to figure out the simple instructions that I was given.
                        If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
                            Love her little face!! SMOOSHY WOOSHY WISHY KITTEN FACE!!
                              Thanks, Tricia for posting Elektra!!! You rock!!!
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And as for my song ... sung to the tune of "Fergilicious"
                                Ooh, I could sing that to Thor...we call him Piggalicious (he's a hog)! He's fixed, too, but he still has "relations" with random fleece tops, blankets, and stuffed toys. He's a love machine! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay