Can't edit or add any runs (Read 898 times)

gimme some sugar, baby

When I try to edit or add any runs, I can't click the save button and the red asterisk keeps showing up next to distance even when I enter a distance into the log.
    George: Runner/Law Student
    www.gimme-five.com
    eric :)

Hi George, What's the distance you're trying to enter? Maybe it's not formated correctly? Maybe you could send me a screen shot so I can have an idea? eric Smile added: I haven't changed the code on the main site, so I don't know what would have caused it all of a sudden. I tried it out just now and I can add without any problems. Anyone else having this problem?

The problem has been resolved. As a followup, the problem was the duration was not entered in the format that the log wants. Instead of entering 60:28, the log wants 1:00:28. I know they're the same, and I'll try to change it in the future to be less strict. eric Smile
        GIMHIEN

When I make a mistake on an entry and want to edit the entered data, it adds the editted run to the first run and I have not been able to change it

When I make a mistake on an entry and want to edit the entered data, it adds the editted run to the first run and I have not been able to change it
            Could you be a little more specific about the problem you encountered? If you provide me with the date of the entry, I can take a look and see what the problem is. eric :-)
            sluggo

John

I think I might know what the problem is here. I did this when I first started using the RA log. When you want to edit a run: 1) click on the "Calendar" link on the left side of the screen 2) click on the run you wish to edit 3) in the upper right, click on the "Edit" link (or if you want to delete a run, click on the "Delete" link) 4) make the changes you want and save I think that I was just using the "New Run Entry" and entering the info I wanted - assuming that I could only have one run entry per day. Instead I was creating a 2nd (and even a third) run entry.

John
              www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"