YE HA !! I did it! How have you done...doing? What is next? (Read 909 times)

waterfordrider

Team Effort

With this year almost over, a nice 33+ mile ride today pushed me over my goal of 5000 miles for this year! Cool How have any of you out there done in regards your riding/running goals for this year? Have injuries, weather, work, etc.kept you from making your goal for this year or has this been a relatively smooth year? If there is such a thing. Big grin I have not decided if I am going to raise the goal for next year or not. I know for sure where I am going to be keeping track of my progress. To Eric: I so appreciate the weekly and monthly summary graphs that serve to flog me forward when my motivation is flagging. I am glad to see that you are continuing to make improvements to the operation of this site. Keep up the good work. Smile Smile Happy New Year to all. Roger

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum

I have done well. I ran 3 marathons and 2 half marathons amongst many other shorter distances. I have ran healthy with no ailments. I did not keep track of my mileage which is what lead me to this sight. Great job on your miles. I am shooting for a marathon a month for the year of '08.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

waterfordrider

Team Effort

I have done well. I ran 3 marathons and 2 half marathons amongst many other shorter distances. I have ran healthy with no ailments. I did not keep track of my mileage which is what lead me to this sight. Great job on your miles. I am shooting for a marathon a month for the year of '08.
        Good luck. Having run 7 marathons in my younger days, you have set a lofty goal. Stay healthy. roger

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum