Not seeing Garmin imported runs (Read 353 times)

Elizabeth78

Recovery Phenom

Since the server move last night, I am not seeing my new Garmin run in my Garmin import section. Usually there is a red notification that shows up on the download icon. But there is no notification and the run from today is not there.

This run did import to Strava and my FinalSurge log, so I think the issue is on the RunningAhead side.

Thanks!

26.2 x 31 (3:15:34 PR)

13.1 x 35 (1:30:58 PR)

Author of the book Boston Bound

dumrunner

FWIW my Garmin import went through this morning. Maybe clear your browser cache?

sdWhiskers

I'm having the same issue. Run is in Garmin and Strava but not showing up here.

Brilliant

I'm having the same problem.  I've uploaded my TomTom runs twice and still not seeing them.

keeneye

Having similar issues with a manual .tcx file upload.  Says it uploaded but it doesn't look like it's processing.

Thanks!

My morning run also did not show up here.  It's in Garmin and Strava.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

CommanderKeen

Cobra Commander Keen

Same problem here. The auto-import and one manual attempt have both failed.

5k: 17:58 11/22 │ 10k: 37:55 9/21 │ HM: 1:23:22 4/22 │ M: 2:56:05 12/22

Upcoming Races:

OKC Memorial 5k - April 27

Bun Run 5k - May 4

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

One run showed up this morning automatically, but the second one did not, even after I uploaded it manually (a .fit file).

I'm brand new as of today and I imported a large list and just the last month showed up, but it is also missing the last 2 days.

Grunkle Mike

I've been trying to import this morning's run for several hours, and nothing. Might be nice if someone would acknowledge the problem and say it's being worked on, or something.

Elizabeth78

Recovery Phenom

I've been trying to import this morning's run for several hours, and nothing. Might be nice if someone would acknowledge the problem and say it's being worked on, or something.

They will. A server move is a big deal and RunningAhead is nobody's full time job, so I am sure this will be resolved soon.

26.2 x 31 (3:15:34 PR)

13.1 x 35 (1:30:58 PR)

Author of the book Boston Bound

Dan Hanneken

Thanks to those working at Running Ahead for your hard work and dedication to the runners you serve. Take your time and have a great day!

mikeymike

Thanks to those working at Running Ahead for your hard work and dedication to the runners you serve. Take your time and have a great day!

It's literally one guy. His name is Eric Smile

Runners run

duckman

The Irreverent Reverend

Yup. Same issue. And same appreciation. Thanks, Eric!

Husband. Father of three. Lutheran pastor. National Guardsman. Runner. Political junkie. Baseball fan.

Grunkle Mike

Didn't mean to disrespect Eric. Just wanted to make sure this wasn't one of those tech support boards where hundreds of people have the same problem and no one has a solution. Like, say, the boards at Microsoft or Google!