Boston, Boston, Boston (Read 1248 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What is this The Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon? I've never heard of this one. Sounds interesting. Can anyone tell me anything about it? Have any RA members run that one?
    Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about. Interesting? I doubt it.
    muse_runner

keep running.

PhD's in neuroscience boyz BAH i hate school. s'why i run a lot. i'm pooped. 10 mile trail run yesterday, 7 miles mixed trail and pavement today. more later when i shove some carbs into my face Big grin i love this thread. should we have a weekly gathering ladies? (and lurking, muscle bulging, gents) the only reason i'm dying for the BQ is i lived on 2 points of the course and partied on at least a million different bars all along the course as a Ugrad. Go Terriers!
      running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
        more later when i shove some carbs into my face Big grin i love this thread. should we have a weekly gathering ladies? (and lurking, muscle bulging, gents)
        Big grin Lurking, bulging men, what a visual.

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Big grin Lurking, bulging men, what a visual.
          Mississippi, is that kind of like the hot great dancing bouncers? Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Me and my gang in Breck

What is this The Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon? I've never heard of this one. Sounds interesting. Can anyone tell me anything about it? Have any RA members run that one?
            I've heard a little something about it, mostly that it's for hippies only. Black eye

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about. Interesting? I doubt it.
              And I've heard that the organizer is a putz. Big grin
              2009: BQ?
                and enjoy the carbs muse ... I'll be here! Evil grin
                2009: BQ?
                Scout7

Muse, where abouts in Cali are you? I have a buddy who is moving to Sacramento in a couple weeks, and he was lamenting that he didn't know anyone. I was wondering if you might know any running or triathlon groups around that area.
                  muse_runner

keep running.

Hey Scout, I live in So Cali actually. I'd have to fly to Sacramento to get there. There are a boatload of people on the Runner's World forums from Sacramento and the surrounding areas. They are all in the trail running/ultra running forum. I'm sure there are people there who know about tri training programs. Good luck! Smile
                    running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Muse, where abouts in Cali are you? I have a buddy who is moving to Sacramento in a couple weeks, and he was lamenting that he didn't know anyone. I was wondering if you might know any running or triathlon groups around that area.
                      Scout, I used to live near Sacto. Your buddy should check out the Buffalo Chips Running Club. That's the biggest one in the area. Also if he's into triathlon, Eppie's Great Race is coming up 7/21. It's purportedly the world's oldest triathlon, and the wild part is that it's a Run-Bike-Kayak triathlon. Lots of fun. Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

Thanks, Muse and Jeff.
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ha. That means Jake Knight is a hippie.
                          JakeKnight

Ha. That means Jake Knight is a hippie.
                            Or am I a hippy? I never got a solid answer on the preferred spelling. Hey, since I'm a hippie and/or hippy, can you score me some good medicinal marijuana? Groovy.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                            -----------------------------