8.2 miles (Read 929 times)

Insert witty title here

I hope you feel better soon. I have been fairly blessed in that I have not had to miss a scheduled run for sickness or injury yet. I think it will devastate me when it happens. Get rested though, and you will rock that five miles. I finished my 10 miler this morning, but I am sitting here with ice on both of my ankles and knees! It kicked my butt!
    Well congrats again! I woke up feeling a little better so I'm going to attempt some kind of run.

ThomasRuns Blog
    Twitter

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." - [Walter Bagehot]

Well congrats again! I woke up feeling a little better so I'm going to attempt some kind of run.
      Good luck! Let us know how you do.

Insert witty title here

Well I ended up going 3.8 before my throat was so dry I could barely breathe. I'm still happy though because we ran downtown where there are a lot more hills than my normal route, it's my longest distance so far without stopping, I pushed through my sore throat and I outlasted my buddy who just got out of the army a few months ago Smile

ThomasRuns Blog
        Twitter

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." - [Walter Bagehot]

Well I ended up going 3.8 before my throat was so dry I could barely breathe. I'm still happy though because we ran downtown where there are a lot more hills than my normal route, it's my longest distance so far without stopping, I pushed through my sore throat and I outlasted my buddy who just got out of the army a few months ago Smile
          Great job. I am not a fan of hills. They usually cut my runs short or significantly up the time. I need to conquer my hill phobia. I hope you continue to feel better. I live in Oklahoma, and everyone around here has some weird allergy/cold thing going on. I guess it is that time of year.