question on training plan (Read 420 times)

Is there any way to do a "scheduled run" on a non-scheduled day? For example, I ran my Sunday run this morning. Either I can log it on Sunday with a note saying what day I actually ran it OR I can log it as an unscheduled run on Tuesday leaving the scheduled run undone...

A

Recalculating...

"... OR I can log it as an unscheduled run on Tuesday leaving the scheduled run undone."

Isn't that what actually happened? Smile

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Julia1971

You could edit the training plan and drag Sunday's workout over to today.  Or, create the Sunday workout for today and leave the planned workout as undone.

"... OR I can log it as an unscheduled run on Tuesday leaving the scheduled run undone."

+1

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Well yes, hee hee. I'm just obsessed by crossing every workout off.

Thanks guys, A

MTA: off to do my run on the scheduled day...

Recalculating...