Running in Anaheim/Disneyland Hotel (Read 152 times)

seifert1427

I'm heading out there in a couple weeks for a conference myself. I need to get some intervals in. Are any of the local high school tracks open for early morning runners? If not, is the Mile Square park a decent place for some 1/2 mile repeats?

an amazing likeness

(flushed, not relevant)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Prince of Fatness

I found this thread hopeful that there was something that I missed in my research.  Alas, I went the public sidewalk route around the perimeter of the park.  One loop was 2.9 miles so I did two loops a day.  Better than nothing and I did not need the 10 layers of clothes that I have been needing at home as of late.

Not at it at all. 

paul2432

I found this thread hopeful that there was something that I missed in my research.  Alas, I went the public sidewalk route around the perimeter of the park.  One loop was 2.9 miles so I did two loops a day.  Better than nothing and I did not need the 10 layers of clothes that I have been needing at home as of late.

That's what I do when I'm there and need a run - Disneyland drive - Ball - Harbor- Katella.  Obviously go early before the sidewalks get too crowded (or it gets to hot for that matter).

Prince of Fatness

That's what I do when I'm there and need a run - Disneyland drive - Ball - Harbor- Katella.  Obviously go early before the sidewalks get too crowded (or it gets to hot for that matter).

You’re not kidding. I didn’t get out at the crack of dawn because screw that I was on vacation. There was some pedestrian traffic but it was all on Harbor where people were walking to the park from shuttles and drop off points. A couple of blocks. Pretty empty otherwise.

I’ll tell you though, people are amazing. Walking with their faces glued to their phones and not watching where they are going. Not surprising to see all of the videos of people walking into stuff on social media.

Not at it at all.