3 more days! (Read 503 times)

shyrunner07

till my little brother comes home from boot camp! he'll be in town for 24 days...i think it would be fun to hit the pavement with him a couple times, though i'm sure he'd totally smoke me....Tongue
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, how awesome! How has boot camp been for him? Does he yet know where he will be stationed? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Best of luck to him when he ships out. Please be sure to thank him for his service on behalf of RA.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

shyrunner07

he knows and refuses to tell us until he comes home...Tongue The suspense is killing my dad- every day he keeps jabbering away about where jared might be going, etc. I know my mom will be happy to have my brother home, if for no other reason than to calm my dad down! lol
          shyrunner07

and the official word is.... jared is going to Walter Reed!
              jared is going to Walter Reed!
              That's in D.C., right?
              2009: BQ?
              shyrunner07

yep it sure is! Not really sure what he will be doing there yet....I know that where ever he goes, he'll make a difference and do important things...Smile
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

and the official word is.... jared is going to Walter Reed!
                  Oh, wow! He won't be going anywhere too dangerous...though I thought I recently heard that they were thinking of shutting WR down. I wonder if that will happen any time soon? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

i heard that too...i'm going to have to ask him about that when i see him again...Maybe they are going to attempt to overhaul the whole thing...?