Lost in the injury cycle... (Read 678 times)

Hang in there Claire! Here's hoping you get things straightened out quickly and are back out there.
    http://distance-runner.blogspot.com

Now that was a bath...

Alan - I'll be back! Terminator style! Ok Cheryl, that definitely made for interesting reading and I will be mentioning that to the physio tomorrow! You never know, maybe it could work! I am not going to run today. My right ankle still feels injured. I thought that I had scraped the barrel of my bucket of patience already but I can find a little bit more I hope. Claire xxx
    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Prophet!

Claire. hope you can get back to pain-free running soon...while you're off your feet...why not check out outrigger paddling...with your tenacity and passion you'd make a great paddler...i find a link to a club in Auckland here I'm sure there are many more around. Great endurance workout plus upper body workouts... aloha, steve

Along for the Ride

Myofascial Release fingers crossed!
          That might be the ticket! I had a couple of sessions - they hurt bad. For days afterwards. But they break up a lot of old scar tissue and adhesions.

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.