Step Count (Read 782 times)

Hennie108

I would love the option to track steps rather than distance for a walk workout.  Maybe as an option in the distance unit drop down box, or as a separate entry in the log.

I would also love some kind of general note pad feature that would let me write little comments about anything that wouldn't be feasible to have covered in the log - or is there already something like that that I have missed?

I would also love some kind of general note pad feature that would let me write little comments about anything that wouldn't be feasible to have covered in the log - or is there already something like that that I have missed?

At the bottom of the workout entry sheet there is a "notes" section that should be just what you want.

Running - cheaper than therapy

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

comments can also be added for each lap in the log, if your using laps that is.

bob e v
        2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.