where I went in my head on a 3 mile treadmill run.... (Read 1124 times)

Looking gooooood ;p

buggerit!! I can never get those pics to work Cry Try this... img mapoftheworldwithlongroutemeasuring26789.69milesonit /img ...your imagination is a wonderful thing
    The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....

Lazy idiot

Sticky, you have to have the picture hosted on a photo sharing website to post here. You can't link to files on your computer. I can't wait to see... Cool

Tick tock

Looking gooooood ;p

ahhh.....I see......I will try. Don't hold your breath though Clowning around
        The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....

Looking gooooood ;p

Third attempt....

Looking gooooood ;p

...if at first, second....or third, you don't succeed...... http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/stickyone/Sharing/photo#5220661836863903282 Cool

More turtle than hare...

I suppose after running the length of Africa you would need to skip down to Antarctica for a minute... Wink
                ...if at first, second....or third, you don't succeed...... http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/stickyone/Sharing/photo#5220661836863903282 Cool
                I hope you dont mind, but you can put the image here by clicking the insert image icon at the far right , next to the insert Hyperlink you used. MTA, I can't see the pic, I think my computer is filtering it.

A Saucy Wench

you have to put the image properties location in, not the web page.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

you have to put the image properties location in, not the web page.
                    Thanks Ennay, Teaches me to first learn before instructing others.
                    runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Sticky, you have to have the picture hosted on a photo sharing website to post here. You can't link to files on your computer. So that is why my pictures post. Thanks Cool

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Go Pre!

ok, after all that, we got the picture posted...whew. now, I must say, that is a long way to go. even if it was in your head. are you tired? did they have aid stations every 500 miles? how were the spectators in Asia? did you get wet in the oceans?did you run a negative split? I could go on... and I will - MTA: you can't run for 2 years now, following the "take a day off for every mile you race" rule. you can swim and cross train though.

Lazy idiot

MTA: you can't run for 2 years now, following the "take a day off for every mile you race" rule. you can swim and cross train though.
                          Wouldn't it be more like 75 years?

Tick tock