Average bmp and heart rate percentage (Read 891 times)

Bruland

Modifying post to satisfy some users:

Hello

Thank you for creating a fantastic service. I would like to request a feature.

In the weekly stats module (bike and run) on the summery page, I would like the option to show the following next to each week row:

• Average beats per minute 
    • Average percentage of heart rate reserve

Thank you for reading this post

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What a clear, articulate and interesting feature request.

Bruland

Thank you very much trent. You are so kind!

Happy running Smile

xor

Smile

Calling trent a troll isn't going to help your cause.  But it is funny.  I've called him a troll before.

I was wondering what BMP was myself.  Your initial post was, shall we say, concise.

I'm still kind of wondering about Heart rate %.  Percentage of max, I assume?

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

troll

- BMP is obviously a typo. Should be BPM - beats per minute. 

I just figured it was some weirdo cycling thing -- maybe B for bicycle.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why should I know that BMP is a typo? I know loads of physiologic abbreviations that are BMP.  Why should I know where to look on the vast internet for the definitive source on HR percentage?

You want to have features added, you should take the time to provide clear, correct and explicit information.  And you certainly shouldn't start calling other users in the community names.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Troll.

bmp = best management practice.

its a term used my the PCA to waste as much money on useless erosion control measures as possible and driving up the cost of projects construction projects.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Could be percent of Heart Rate Reserve.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Bruland

I was woundering if I had to write persentage of max, but I wanted to give this trent character an intellectual exercise.

What else than max could it be? (HRR)

Trolling trolls: Context: max means maximum heart rate. HRR means heart rate reserve...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

PerCentage of predicted

PerCentage of Max

PerCentage of average

Lots of options.

I was woundering if I had to write persentage of max, but I wanted to give this trent character an intellectual exercise.

What else than max could it be? hrr

Trolling trolls: Context: max means maximum heart rate

Read the post above yours.

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Trolling trolls: Context: max means maximum heart rate. HRR means heart rate reserve...

Nice modify bud. You've original post and subject said nothing about MAX anything.

Average bmp and heart rate percentage in a colum in the Weekly Bike stats.

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

xor

I see.

Well, if you want features, it always helps to be nice.

Would you like an intellectual exercise?  Believe me, I can accommodate.

Bruland

Why should I know that BMP is a typo?

Assuming you are not mentally challenged: you should know it from the context.