Chrismquanzikkah List (Read 606 times)

Whats on your list????? - Ski boots in a tiny size (no one has size 22 = ~5 in stock in the models I want to try!) - Stuff to feed my newest addiction (earwarmers, running gloves, fuel belt, Bolega socks, race ready shorts, running long-sleeved shirts, etc) - Fleece slip-on slippers - Shoes to wear to the hospital - why cant I wear my retired running shoes? (Merrel clogs maybe? Or there are some comfy looking things from LLBean maybe?) - A faster pace. Who doesnt? Tongue - a couple extra hours of sleep - More time found to run. - a 12-step program for my RA addiction. (This may provide more time to sleep and run! Blush) )

Princess Cancer Pants

• iPod Nano (the red one with $10 going to AIDS charity) • Faster pace (good idea! Wonder if Santa can deliver on that request?) • Clean, ice-free, snow-free roads and minimal wind for the next few months. • Early Spring (I really miss my paved paths and sidewalks that are now Snowmobile trails. It really limits where I can run). • Awesome running in 2007. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

Hey, remember these..: ad 1 ad 2 Wish I could find them all. They seem to have vanished from cyberspace. The meat dreidel one was my favorite! Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

vicentefrijole

Running socks... what runner doesn't need more running socks? Especially those expensive ones I feel guilty buying for myself... Wink