Interval Data lost (Read 55 times)

MarathoninginMT

Yesterday when I typed in my splits from an interval track workout and then tried to review the information in the "workout" section, the intervals were missing.  The overall workout (total time and distance) is there but the individual intervals are missing.  Normally it converts the time of my interval into pace-per-mile, etc.  I went back and looked at my old interval workouts and they too are now missing the interval data even though I was able to review them after I typed them in before.

In addition, since the early summer update, the graphing function of the interval section does not work.  It only displays the distance of the interval - I am unable to change either the x axis or the y axis.  Before it displayed the time of each interval so I could graphically see if I slowed down, stayed the same or ran faster throughout the interval workout.

Dictator for Life

+1, I don't see any of my historic manually entered interval data. When I download my log the data is there, so I assume this can be fixed... Thanks!

davidjaychoi

I am having this same problem as well. I am no longer able to access current or past splits from previous running logs. The only way I can access them is through editing the log itself.

I am using Google Chrome, the latest version possible.

I am using Windows 10.

eric :)

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for the report.  I am able to reproduce the problem and it is a rendering problem.  The data is there if you look at the page source, but isn't created correctly.  I will fix this ASAP.

eric Smile