Facebook integration broken (Read 783 times)

DAngier

I noticed my run didn't post onto my wall today - then when I go to the Facebook RunningAHEAD application, I get the following error:

Exception Information

The remote name could not be resolved: 'api.facebook.com'

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
       at Facebook.Service.Core.FacebookRequestParameterList.InitializeFormRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
       at Facebook.Service.Core.FacebookRequest.CreateRequest(String authToken, FacebookSession session)
       at Facebook.Service.Core.FacebookRequest.CreateSession(String authToken, String& userID, Boolean& expires, String& secret)
       at Facebook.Web.FacebookFbmlSession.Initialize(HttpContext context)
       at Facebook.Web.FacebookApplication.OnPagePreLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.OnPreLoad(EventArgs e)
       at OFF_LIMIT.OLPage.OnPreLoad(EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Request Form Data

Hopefully you can get it going again soon....

Cheers

David

eric :)

Hi David,

Give it a try now.  The RunningAHEAD.com's DNSs were down and so RA wasn't able to find the appropriate Facebook servers to return the results.  I switched to use a different set of DNSs and it should work now.

eric Smile

DAngier

Yep, the app is working again, thanks.  The run I logged while it wasn't working hasn't posted to my wall though, but never mind.

Thanks

David