using running ahead training log (Read 1312 times)

kellabella

i know this is probably not the place to ask this, but I've searched and can't find an answer to my question.  I used to use runkeeper, and have switched over to using running ahead.  One thing i liked about runkeeper was that it showed you the NUMBER of times you had ran, not just kms.

Does anyone know if this can be done in runningahead????

thanks in advance if you can help Smile

an amazing likeness

There are probably more ways to do this than this...but one way is select (via a "report") the workouts you want to analyze and then click the "Summary" button in the upper right of the screen.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Yeah, I've always done a report grouped by "Day", then just counted the entries.  At least the entries are alternating shaded-colors!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

kellabella

Yeah, I've always done a report grouped by "Day", then just counted the entries.  At least the entries are alternating shaded-colors!

this worked, sadly never thought to just count them cause the other one did that automatically.

milktruck - note sure where this summary button is??? 

an amazing likeness

milktruck - note sure where this summary button is??? 

In any list of workouts -- look to the upper right of the screen, just above the column headings. 

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

kellabella

got it, thanks!