Workout comments (Read 125 times)

Joann Y

I've noticed that I no longer or only very rarely get a red flag when I have a workout comment. The only time I notice is if I happen to see the comment when I am looking at the workout in my log or compulsively click on the comment link above. Not that I've got comments just rolling in or anything but it would be nice to be made aware of the rare one that's there.

Joann Y

Hey, comments are rolling in! My plan worked! But seriously, maybe it's the follow-up comments that aren't showing up with a flag. I thought in the past that there was a flag with that.

Joann Y

Also, here's another weird thing. When I look at the "workout comments" list it shows a running pace that is way off from what the actual pace was.

MTA: Oh, I see, it's rounding the mileage to the nearest mile and accordingly changing the pace.

xhristopher

I did not get a flag for the follow comment. Someone could tell me to piss off and I'd never know.

eric :)

Hi Joann,

I'll take a look.  I haven't changed that area of the code in a long time so I don't know what broke it.

eric Smile

Hi Joann,

I am not able to reproduce the problem so I'm restoring a copy of your data in my development environment and see if it's something specific to your data.

Joann Y

Hi Joann,

I am not able to reproduce the problem so I'm restoring a copy of your data in my development environment and see if it's something specific to your data.

Sure thing. I know that the comment on 9/18 didn't show up at all as a flag. I only happened to run across it. I've received some since then but follow-up comments seem to not get flagged.

Anyway, thanks Eric. It's not super important to me or anything, so if you have better things to do..!

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

It sure would be nice if we got notified about follow-ups.  I feel kinda needy refreshing the workout over and over just to see the "lol" to my witty comments.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

xhristopher

Hi Joann,

I don't think it's just her. I've noted this multiple times months ago and in multiple logs.

I'll comment on someone's run. They will comment back and I'll never know.

Joann Y

It sure would be nice if we got notified about follow-ups.  I feel kinda needy refreshing the workout over and over just to see the "lol" to my witty comments.

I'm pretty sure I never lol'ed any of your comments. For the record. (Or did I? I mean, it's not my practice to lol anyone. So I would be surprised if I did. But what do I know. My memory isn't perfect. Maybe I had a lapse. Maybe I was drunk.)

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

I'm pretty sure I never lol'ed any of your comments. For the record. (Or did I? I mean, it's not my practice to lol anyone. So I would be surprised if I did. But what do I know. My memory isn't perfect. Maybe I had a lapse. Maybe I was drunk.)

I guess I should stop refreshing then.  I just wasted 3 days of my life hitting F5 for nothing.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Joann Y

I guess I should stop refreshing then.  I just wasted 3 days of my life hitting F5 for nothing.

LOL! Silly me. I didn't know F5 refreshes the page.

Wait, are you drunk?

I don't think it's just her. I've noted this multiple times months ago and in multiple logs.

I'll comment on someone's run. They will comment back and I'll never know.

Yep. here too. I used to get the notification for any comment made in any log entry in which I had commented. Now I only get a notification for an initial comment, nothing more. Not the end of the world, though.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Thank you for the additional info.  I'll focus on subsequent emails.

susannelson

spam