Nice new addition - messages on the training log .... (Read 661 times)

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Eric I've just spotted the 'messages' that now appear on my Training log page - this will be a really good way to allow important news to be easily visible. Would it be possible to have informationthat next to the name so that the training page does not get any longer - the training log is now not visible when the page is opened without scrolling downwards. Maybe a box to the right of the name with a slider bar could work. Just a thought, not high priority! Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

passmorer

The messages are a very nice addition and Neil has a good point about the layout. I however would be more interested in the messages including a notification of new messages or activity in my User Group. If such a notification is not feasible then perhaps some other quick link from Training Log to User Groups?
      eric :)

The message area is not a new feature. It has been around for a long while. It's used only for important announcements, in case users do not venture into the forums frequently. This area needs to be revamped, probably when I add private messaging. eric Smile