100 Meter Time for an average adult male (Read 206 times)

Joann Y

Am I reading this correctly that there were several DNF's in the mens races?

Pulled muscle?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Pulled muscle?

Hamstrings left lying on the track?

MrH

Am I reading this correctly that there were several DNF's in the mens races?

Poor course marshalling may have caused the runners to get lost.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Teddy Lo

These Masters track events are competitive , and there are certain events that might have more reasonable competition. It depends on the one you apply.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Poor course marshalling may have caused the runners to get lost.

Maybe they put the cone in the wrong place.

Again.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

I have no idea of what I could do these days in sprint races.   was sprinter/hurdler back in HS & college age yrs & was fairly decent.  All I know now is that my youngest daughter (26) who runs very inconsistently can outsprint me last 50 yards of 3-4 mile runs. ughh, I guess I need to work on this

Paddy51

I m paddy 30 yr old wid no running Exp done 100m in 21 seconds my first attempt

Now after 2 months of continue self training  it's 16.25 seconds for 100m dash.

So Gud time for a  30 yr above person for 100m will be 15-20 seconds