Survival Straps - Another ID Option (Read 348 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

I just came across a website that got my attention.  I have owned several of the RoadID items and they are great products.  This appears to be an alternative to the RoadID that provides a little more function and benefits Wounded Warriors.  Check out Survival Straps

Other than the 60 seconds I spent on their website, I know nothing about this company.  I have supported Wounded Warriors in the past and love the idea of helping them out in the future as well.  I have no financial interest and didn't just come to RA to post a spam ad (I have been around for a little while...). 

Anyway, thought I would pass this along... has the potential to save your life in more than one way! 

Take care,

Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Princess Cancer Pants

You spammer...you told me about SportShield and BlisterShield, dammit...and now I don't ever blister or chafe! Tongue

How are you, JLB?

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown